Columbia River Sewing (CRS). We are the Portland, Oregon chapter of the national non-profit American Sewing Guild (ASG). With a membership of 200, we are beginners to professionals interested in all facets of sewing located in the Portland/Vancouver metro area.
Membership in ASG offers many things. Check out the benefits.
- Monthly Neighborhood Groups at various locales in the Portland/Vancouver area.
- Quarterly chapter meetings and educational events with local and national speakers offering lectures and workshops.
- Quarterly newsletter Columbia River Sewing packed full with information on upcoming activities and happenings.
- Annual sewing retreats—spring and fall, and local educators Spring Fling day.
- Annual national conference featuring workshops, seminars, special events and tours.
- Access to national online newsletter Notions.
- Special offers for Members Only.
- Discounts from local and national merchants
- Special rates to all ASG Sponsored activities.
- Members Only access to the national ASG website, asg.org, and our chapter website, ColumbiaRiverSewing.org.
Dues for ASG membership is $50 for new members, and $45 for renewing members. Register online at www.asg.org or download an application to register by mail. Once national relays your information to our chapter, our membership chair will also contact you.
A special membership rate is offered for Students! ASG offers you a rate of $25 for new/renewing membership. We offer a reduced student fee for many of our chapter’s educational events as well. To join at this special rate, register online at www.asg.org or download an application to register by mail.
Do you have questions or need more information? Please contact Membership.